It’s All About You
Welcome to Melrose Meadows Independent Living, where our focus is you. We understand that each person is an individual, which is why we offer a wide variety of opportunities to engage you physically, mentally and socially.
Whether you desire a personal trainer and indoor pool to fulfill your fitness needs, social events and activities with friends, or life-enrichment programs hosted by University of Iowa professors, Melrose Meadows has everything you need to make this next chapter of your life enjoyable and fulfilling.
There is no buy-in or community fee – just a simple lease. Convenient rental plans make budgeting easy, so you can focus on other things – like your tee time, or playing cards with friends. Melrose Meadows has a variety of floor plans to choose from, including cozy one-bedroom and spacious two-bedroom apartments – all with plenty of amenities. We know you’ll find one you’ll be proud to call home.
Your monthly rent in our all-inclusive community includes:
- Delicious breakfasts and evening meals, all served restaurant-style
- Twice-monthly housekeeping
- All utilities, including cable TV (with the exception of phone and internet)
- Free scheduled transportation
- A variety of daily wellness and life-enrichment programs
Ready to see it for yourself? Schedule a tour.